Thursday, November 20, 2008

days go by.

(First, I want to send out my sincerest apology... I did fall victim to the deadly "blog-laziness" disease.  Hopefully, I have sought help and the wound is healing.  sorry sweet Erin :)
I don't know what to even write to catch  you up. So, let's do a picture by picture portrayal of the past month. 
days go by.
1. Some friends came up to visit Lipscomb! We got
 to go the Grand Ol Opry and see Keith. Oh, have i told you lately that he is my favorite. oh man....just watch, one day i am going to be writing about how we both reached for break-n-bake cookie dough in the Green Hills Kroger, ONE DAY. anyways, we had SO much fun and i hope I was able to give them a grand tour of my ol' Lipscomb. 

2. Fall break (sigh... ) was beautiful. Three of my favorite people in the world and I traveled to Destin, Florida, to do nothing but lay on the beach, eat snow cones, read lots of books, eat lots of food, wake up one hour too early for sunrise, have communion on the beach, watch movies and drink out of pirate glasses. :)


3. Anteater's Ball. The Boy's Service Club at Lipscomb hosts an annual Anteater's Ball (The only way I can explain it is a variety show).  Since I am in the girl's service club, we LOVE to be a part of it too! ALL the money goes to build wells in Africa and we raised over $6000! To God be the glory. 


If you are a facebook-er, here is the link to the "Universal Mind Control" hip-hop dance
Also, Here's Pi Kappa Sigma's version of the Evolution of Dance
(I was in the 90's and on the floor for the 2000's Closer)


4. Dodgeball Lives. On Halloween Night, a large steel cage was constructed in the middle of the square to be the home of the "resurrection of Dodgeball."  16 teams participated, such as, WWII Heroes, Christmas, Belmont, Mr. President, Oh, Brother Where art Thou, etc. It was quite possibly the greatest night of the year. 

 
5. Trina's Birthday. also, the night of our lives. We had so much fun celebrating the birthday of one of God's greatest creation. I am so blessed to have such a beautiful soul in my life. We get to go to Jason Mraz in less than 10 days... oh sweet.  

hope you enjoyed the annotated version. i love you all. 

"With all I am I'll live to see Your kingdom come, And in my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done, And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home I'll trust in You"


Post a Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...