Sunday, December 28, 2008

My Nice List

why I love Christmas:
1. Family Time: I could never be thankful enough for my amazing family. Each moment I am with them is a blessing. My favorite from Christmas 2008: seeing my sweet Mo-mo playing Wii FIT!! She got so tickled and it was adorable. 
2. Christmas Cards- I love opening up Christmas cards! Actually, I am going to be honest. Unless there is a picture or a small personal update about your life, don't waste your time sending it to me.  When I open this neatly decorated envelope only to see someone just signed their name at the bottom of pre-made cheesy Christmas card and put absolutely no thought into it, I am highly disappointed. 
With that out of the way, Here is the Barker Christmas Card 2008, hope you enjoy the creativity.
3. Photography: it is still my passion.  My mom got business cards made for me. It was a great Christmas present. If you would like one or you want to take a few to pass out, just let me know! also, check out the blog: Libby Barker Photography
                                          
4. Christmas Parties: It was a Christmas with jammed packed fun-ness. Although it is cute, the tacky Christmas party theme was a little over done this season.  It's not original anymore, sorry.  
 
5. Christmas Eve: it's a tradition to spend Christmas Eve with the Brashers. It's not your ordinary Christmas party, we always designate a theme.  The past themes include: Pajamas, Western, White Trash, and The Andy Griffith Show. This year it was a 70's Christmas... it was 
  groovy.  We love this tradition more and more each year. 
                                          

 "Always be full of joy in the Lord."

Post a Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...