Thursday, July 7, 2011

i mean... thursday


yeah, I know it is Thursday... but I might as well give it a try! 

Im loving... that I found another cafe with lunch and free WiFi close to the office! Billy Goat Cafe , it is so cute and not busy at all! That was my problem with Panera... too many busy bodies. 

Im loving... this baby girl. I miss her so much already! Wish I knew someone who could fly me down there on command (insert shameless request... anyone know anybody?)

Im loving... fruit... fruit... and more fruit! Im pretty sure it is impossible to consume too much of it. peaches, strawberries, watermelon, oranges... if they had it in some sort of direct IV, I wouldnt be opposed. 

 Im loving... TAN SKIN! Last weekend, I laid out a couple of mornings... and all was right with the world. My skin got some color... my body soaked up the Vitamin D... and this girl was one happy camper. I feel normal now... I was WAY too pale for my own comfort zone. 

Im loving... this handsome fella! Cant imagine life without him.

[ back to the "farm" ]

Post a Comment

1 comments:

Kelli Kegley said...

Oh my. That picture is too much. I think I just died a little at the cuteness that is miss Sadie Elise!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...