Thursday, June 30, 2011

all figured out...

(well... at least I think I do! ... and you can only imagine how great that works out!)

Remember my big girl job? I've been trying to get into a groove with this whole thing! I am not one that needs to spend my lunch break chowing down on a heavy, $10 meal each day... but I am also not one to be super prepared and pack a decent, healthy lunch the night before.  I have an hour... and I want to use my brain as little as possible so even if I pack it, I would like to get out of the office for a bit or I would explode with cabin fever, for sure! 

(I will admit that some days I have scarfed down my lunch on the way to Providence to shop.. annnndddd that doesnt need to happen anymore either, lets be honest! eeeeek)

and yesterday, a light blub went off... 
I can BLOG during my lunch hour!  DUH!
I mean, I have missed updating as often and it is my little way of escaping and connecting to the outside world!! And you know I am not the type to let a job change me... no way Jose... 

So... today, I heated up a Lean Cuisine, packed it in my lunch box and headed out to find some internet w/o driving all the way back to I-40. And 1 block away from my office, I found this cute little small-town-esque coffee shop with breakfast & lunch, coffee, smoothies, pastries and FREE WiFi! I thought GREAT! This will be perfect! and today I am sitting on the porch in the breeze because it is just gorgeous outside..
... and what do you know... they are closing for good tomorrow!
dadgum. 

guess tomorrow... it starts all over again... well I guess I will be okay with that cause this lady sitting a table down from me is smoking... and im downwind! NOT RESPECTFUL. gag.
anyways... all I want is to feel settled! I hate feeling like a nomad... I mean, I do drive 25mi to work 5 days a week... but still, I just want to find my normalcy... my groove, you know?! its harder to explain that I thought! 

So before I sign off and head back, I will keep you updated via photos.. 
 
Lanie, Bret and Sadie are doing great!

 
Kyle got dropped off at Lanie's in Birmingham from his Florida family vacation! I was so good to see him! 
 
The whole gang got to meet my whole gang! It was so special to me! This is Kyle's sister-in-law Kelli and her son Connor.. jump over to her blog and read all about that sweet baby boy! Your heart will melt... 

ok... now I really have to go!!! but before... look at this baby... cutest ever? YES. 
back to the "farm"!

Post a Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...