Wednesday, August 31, 2011

what I am loving...

I am loving...
that technology allowed me to spend over an hour with my two best friends tonight! 

Lanie, thank you so much for letting me invade your night time "routine"... even though we are miles and miles and..ugh..miles away, it felt like I was just laying around with you both. I loved it. Makes me SOOOO excited about our labor day weekend plans! 

Sadie-bug, I love talking to you on Skype. It makes my heart so full... feels like Im going to explode. You are such a beautiful gift. Im so blessed to be your Aunt!


Post a Comment

1 comments:

Lanie said...

We loved it, too! It was almost as good as having you here. Btw, I would like to book you for... ALL of October. ;) WE LOVE YOU and are SO looking forward to spending some quality time with you this weekend!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...