The whole Barker gang traveled down to Guntersville, Alabama for our 2nd-annual Lake Labor Day Vacation! It was a perfect weekend just be all cooped up in a cabin with all of my favorite people, watching Alabama football and fighting over holding the cutest baby on this planet! Oh, yeah... it was Sadie-bug's 1st vacation! She did such a good job... what a pretty whittle ball of sweetness. I miss her already... and each one of my family members! ;)
Now, If you can believe this... I didnt take many photos, except for this heart throbbing ones of Sadie in her Alabama outfit.
All I can say to that is ROLL TIDE!
So please forgive the low resolution on the ones taken from an iPhone.
we love Uncle Wade-ly!
... and who could forget about Go-go? I mean, seriously. Only the greatest thing since... a bouncy exercise ball!
we love Uncle Wade-ly!
... and who could forget about Go-go? I mean, seriously. Only the greatest thing since... a bouncy exercise ball!
I dont know if you can see it, but my heart is exploding with love and happiness here! no joke. my favorite people, all right there. well except Dad (still in the market for a grandpa name for him, suggestions?)...Due to the EXCESSIVE rain we had for 2 straight days, our plans changed so my dad had to go ahead and take the boat back home to TN. The rest of us went to eat at a cute little place in Mentone, AL called Wildflower Cafe. Oh it was precious! Very electic and crafty... right up my alley... even when the power went out and we finished our meal in candlelight.... I was loving every min of it!
I love my honey. We had such a fun time with my family... warms my heart!
Lanie and Bret, Thank you so much for arranging everything! It was perfect in every way. Thank you for setting out for your baby girl's first vacay at the lake! 1 down... many many many to go ;) ... cant wait for DisneyWorld!!!!!!!
oh wait... you gotta watch this. Baby girl is getting her own personality! She has got tons of stories to tell... I cannot wait!
I have to share this... I just publish this post and then saw the link on the footer for Last year Labor Day weekend! That is just bonkers to me. I cant believe how much has changed in the last year... and all for the better! Mr. Kegley is now a part of us... Wade-ly is all grown-up and stuff... Bret has a new job... Lanie is a mommy... Sadie bug has blessed our world tremendously... Dad and Mom are doing amazing... and for little ol' me, just living this life as happy as ever! God is working in some powerful ways... I couldnt be more thankful. Ill go thank Him in my bedtime prayers... cause good gracious it is 12am. whoopsie.
I have to share this... I just publish this post and then saw the link on the footer for Last year Labor Day weekend! That is just bonkers to me. I cant believe how much has changed in the last year... and all for the better! Mr. Kegley is now a part of us... Wade-ly is all grown-up and stuff... Bret has a new job... Lanie is a mommy... Sadie bug has blessed our world tremendously... Dad and Mom are doing amazing... and for little ol' me, just living this life as happy as ever! God is working in some powerful ways... I couldnt be more thankful. Ill go thank Him in my bedtime prayers... cause good gracious it is 12am. whoopsie.








Post a Comment