Wednesday, February 15, 2012

back in the saddle


I'm getting back in the saddle! Yep, that's right... I am going to be diligent about blogging again. Its kinda sad I fell off the wagon, hope I dont look back years from now and wonder what I was doing those 7 months! oh well.

How perfect I can start back on a Wednesday, a "What I'm Loving Wednesday"! Makes it easier and less intimidating... Except that I have a bajillion things I could include. Here goes. 

1. Sadie bug!
 I guess I can just stop with this one entry?! 

 My niece and namesake has absolutely captured every bit of me.  I never knew love like I love her.  Gives me goosebumps to think it's even bigger when I have my own baby! (that is a looooooooooooong time away, no worries)

Its crazy to think that in the time I have had this blog... I am "nagged" my sister for years for a baby, finally got the news!!!,  prayed for 9 months  and have watched her grow into the most precious baby on this planet! Makes my heart swell. 
Lets just say I also loving having a REALLY cute baby model! She loves photo shoots! Cant you tell? 

My family feels so blessed... she has made our life even more wonderful. We cant get enough!

2. Technology! 
Since my weekly blogging days, I got an iPhone! My life is forever changed. I love love love it. I love the simplicity, everything is right there. The best advantage has to be to FACETIME Sadie. 
 Here all 5 members of the Barker Family are Face-timing with Sadie, she cant decide who to look at! She loved the bedtime party!

3. This Man!
 Kyle Kegley is just plain wonderful. 
Each day I am reminded more and more how blessed I am to be with him.

4. On a not-so-happy note, My heart hurts for a fellow member of the Page Patriot family. A friend of my brother's passed away in an accident this past weekend, Taylor Brewer.  You can read more here. It is surreal to hear the news and know some of your closest friends are full of pain.  Our prayers are constantly with you all! 
Its such an honor to be a part of the Page Patriot legacy and see the school unite to pour love and sympathy to his family and friends.


5. This Video from Jimmy Kimmel. He challenged all the parents to tell their kids they ate all of their Halloween candy while they were sleeping. This video absolutely makes my day. Hope you enjoy!
 "YOU SNEAKY MOM!!!!"



6. ... Did I mention Sadie? 

Happy Wednesday! 

"So don't lose a minute in building on what you've been given, complementing your basic faith with good character, spiritual understanding, alert discipline, passionate patience, reverent wonder, warm friendliness, and generous love, each dimension fitting into and developing the others. With these qualities active and growing in your lives, no grass will grow under your feet, no day will pass without its reward as you mature in your experience of our Master Jesus." (2 Peter 1:5-8 MSG)

Post a Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...