On Sunday, January 6 we headed to Orlando, Florida for the BCS National Championship game!
All the flights were booked to Miami and Ft Lauderdale, so we drove from Orlando to Miami! At least we rode in style! I ordered some Alabama magnets for our rental van. :)
.... our first eatery stop was Mulligans Seafood Grill! It was on the water and gorgeous! Just look!
Once we got to Ft. Lauderdale, we had an awesome time leading up to the big game!! When we first arrived at the hotel, we were asked to be interviewed for TV! He just asked us what we excited us most about the game. How cool!
After our moment in the spotlight, we headed out for some yummy milkshakes at the Moonlite Diner! They were so delish. We should've gotten another one before we left!
... and Monday morning, we went back to the Moonlite diner! Yeah, it was that delicious!
Then, we drove around A1A in South Miami to see the beach and all the local sites! We even saw where the players were staying! That was just so surreal!
We had a late lunch/pre-game dinner at Houstons, Our family's favorite restaurant! Even though they didnt even have FRIED CHICKEN TENDERS and HOT BACON DRESSING!!! How awful!! At least they had spinach dip... whew, I almost smacked that waiter!
At about 6:30, we headed to Sunlife stadium!!!!!! I had all kinds of butterflies!!
It was electric in the stadium! I can't describe it!
THE GAME WAS UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!
I still can't believe I was AT the 2013 National Championship!!!! Our boys did so awesome!
I am so grateful to have shared this memory with some of my favorite people!
Alabama won their 3rd Coaches Trophy in 4 Years! I am so proud of our boys! It so special to be able to witness this CRYSTAL DYNASTY!!! 
I know this is a memory I will never forget!!!!!
Roll Tide!
Post a Comment