I realize I chose the oddest times to pick blogging back up... and I always say I will keep it up... and I don't! So, this time, I will just post... with no extra promises! Therefore, there will be no disappointments... right?! ... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Here are some things that I am looking forward to in 2013:
1. We're going the National Championship on Monday!!!! and I am uber pumped!!!! I think it all set in today when I started packing my bag! I have no idea what to pack... I mean, how much houndstooth should I pack!?!
Who knows, I might make it on the jumbo-tron like Lanie and Dad did in 1992!!? But I bet I won't be propped up on my Dad's shoulder... I mean, we could try!
2. Wadely graduates High-School!
I think I am prepared for this... but I still can't believe it is time for our baby boy to graduate!! Somebody pinch me...
3. Sadie Bug's 2nd Birthday!
I can't believe this either! I feel like I blinked and 2 years flew by like a flash!
I'm sure there will be more days like this below as she enters her 2's and 3's...
but I don't care ONE bit! I love that she loves her Aunt "B" so much ... It makes my heart swell 4x the size!
...pure cuteness...
4. Interning and Graduating from my Masters of Education program at MTSU!
It has been such a blessing and I know God has his hand in this... I'm excited and anxious to get in the classroom!
5. My Photography Business! Every year, God continues to bless me with new and creative opportunities! I've already thought through some lofty goals.... but I think they are achievable this year!
6. Lastly, my Jesus Calling Journal. I've had this for three years now and It continues to be a powerful inspiration in my life! If you dont have this yet, go to the store or download the app TODAY! It's worth every single penny.
"I also know the plans I have for you: plans to prosper you and not to
harm you, plans to give you hope and a future"... Lets go 2013, I'm
ready!! #Jesuscalling
Night night and HAPPY NEW YEAR!









Post a Comment