Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Restart!

HELLO, world! Yeah, I do realize my last posting was a year ago and many things have changed since! I hope it is safe to re-enter blogging without extreme scrutiny! Im not even going to TRY to sum up the past year. Even thought about deleting all the old posts but decided one day I might want to look back at how big of a goober I was to go MIA for over 400 days. With all that blabber said, lets start fresh with a simple favorites list

what am I loving these days?
Southern Living (or Real Simple): I guess thats what college does, it transitions you STRAIGHT through the Seventeen magazine stage into Southern Living! I cant get enough of it. Sometimes, I realize its been an hour, I might need to reconnect with the outside world! Mark this as my first magazine subscription, check!
Graduation. This is more important, than it is my favorite things... On May 8, 2010, 2 days after my 22nd bday, I graduated from Lipscomb University! Wow, These 4 years have flown by!
Thoughtful Gifts. 1. Kavu Rope Bag: By far, one of the greatest graduation gifts ever! Thank you Kathie and Britt! 2. Tebow-Broncos Jersey. What a great birthday present! Thank you Mike & Donna! I may or may not be wearing it at the moment... ;)
Family and Friends. My inspiration.
Glee. This show has stolen my heart... and my time! Thanks to DVR, I never miss an episode of this simply perfect show. Fox found a way to turn a musical into a TV show! Oh it is SO good.

Post a Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...