Christmas shopping kinda drives me crazy. yeah, thats right... I said it.
dont get me wrong... its not that I am selfish and dont want to spoil all the people I love with gifts! But, busy shopping is one of all-time my pet peeves. Just ask my sister... I cant stand it one tiny bit.
naturally, Im a snugly person... I have no problem at all being close to people! HOWEVER, If I am shopping, and someone gets in my "personal space", consider Libby's chipper shopping mood all done! Seriously, it is that drastic. I just feel like there is a certain amount of space you should grace a fellow shopper with... out of pure respect! unfortunately, it still happens... and I still get all flustered... and I still walk out of stores with NO presents because I cant stand all the craziness!
with that said, the past two Christmas', I have loved shopping on Shutterfly online! For example, I have done TONS of photo books with them and continue to be impressed! Also, last year, I made a Family Calendar (see Shutterfly Calendars here) with important dates to remember already included, as well as photos of us on every month! Next, on the list, Family Christmas Cards (see photo cards). I love that they are 5x7 size and heavy cardstock! There are tons of designs to choose from... these are some of my favorite!
they ALWAYS have 20% off, Buy 1 get 1 free and FREE shipping! They are wonderful to work them! It will make this Christmas SO much easier... I speak from first hand experience!
This promotion is incredibly easy... and totally worth it!
Want 50 FREE Shutterfly Christmas Cards?
This promotion is incredibly easy... and totally worth it!
Want 50 FREE Shutterfly Christmas Cards?

Post a Comment