Sunday, September 19, 2010

Barker Labor Day

The Barker's (& Walter's) went to Guntersville, AL for Labor Day weekend! The lake is absolutely gorgeous and the resort is on a golf course, which is totally enough reason to spend time there. But, we, the Barkers, love NON tourist-y places. Forget the junky shops, mainstream restaurants and crowded pools... we have unique vacations the most!
I didnt get to be there the whole time :( but I wanted to document the Barker weekend! Im sure one of the other 5 would best tell the stories... including being on the lake, hiking, golfing, seeing the home of Randy Owens, snowcones, Dogtown, watching the Alabama game with "Jesse", fishing, delicious meals... and plenty of other great things!
Kyle and I got to drive down and spend Monday with them though! Unfortunately, photo shoots, weddings, etc. kept my labor day weekend plans a little less than labor-free. But I was still so blessed to spend just a day with my family at our favorite lake!


i love it, its easily one of my favorite silly photos in the Barker archive! Thanks Lanie for insisting this happen!

Post a Comment

1 comments:

Jaime said...

Hey! :) Guntersville Lake is uh-mazing! Justin and I took our engagement pics in the Lodge there. Do ya'll ever go by the camp sites and see the deer up close and personal with the campers!? So funny. Good hiking there too! So glad other people enjoy gorgeous, random places like we do! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...