Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Favorites #3

Lets just say, last Friday was a little crazy... AND not just because it was my birthday! I had a 100 things juggling in the air and I was needing to toss everything aside... So, I wasnt able to pull off my Friday Favorites but it sure was sweet to see Kelli and Jaime link up for my birthday!


1.  Sadie's First Tea! 
This past Saturday, Our cousin Brittany and Aunt Kathie hosted a Tea Party to shower Lanie & Baby Sadie with all kinds of family love! I cannot even believe how precious her backyard looked. 
  Brittany, thank you for everything! This is a tea party that will go down in history, for sure!
 


 2. 
 The Franklin Rodeo is next week!!!! The past 2years were the first I have missed since I can remember, so I cannot wait to go this year! Wranglers, Cowboys, Bareback riding, steer wrestling, team roping, Bronc Riding, Barrel Racing, and Bull Riding... Count me in! Dont worry, it wont be just me... I plan to 'round up a whole bunch of us for the Friday night Rodeo... Want to join?!


3. 100 Prints from Snapfish! 
Somedays I prefer Shutterfly and other days I prefer Snapfish... 6 one way, half a dozen the other! Basically, it is whenever they have a good promotion. Here is one I will share with you! It isnt the all-time best one they have ever done... but it is worth trying! FREE Shipping straight to your mailbox!


4. Birthday Weekend! 
Since I spent last weekend in Birmingham, Kyle and I plan to celebrate my birthday this weekend!
We are going horseback riding on Natchez Trace Parkway! I cant even contain my excitement. I used to take riding lessons when I was young. And I bet I asked my Dad every day if I could get a horse! I dont blame him for redirecting me... we didnt have the land for it or the time! But, I absolutely love riding! It is going to be gorgeous, so great to be back in the saddle and there's no one else I'd rather ride beside. ;)  I'll make sure to take photos


5.  How sweet it is ... 
- to get all the "happy birthday!" wishes... Thank you to each and every one of you! It was truly special.
- to spend a weekend with my family and time seems to fly by!! Full of laughter, planning the future, remembering the past... I wish I could bottle it up and take it home! 
- to pick up the phone to call one person that I know will brighten my day... or let me blow off some much built-up steam. Bless him. 
- to feel Sadie roll around in Lanie's tummy. During prayers at church on Sunday, I would hold my hand on Sadie and Lanie & I would hold hands. Now if that doesn't make you wanna push PAUSE on a moment, I dont know what would! 
- to be loved, comforted, guided and forgiven by an amazing God!

Post a Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...