Monday, May 9, 2011

Forrest Party of Three! {Family Shoot}

 Guess what? It is time for a family photo shoot that just might make you less mad that I haven't blogged in ages! To say I have busy is right... but the good kind of busy! I wouldn't have changed a bit of it. 

Last Sunday, I was hanging around Lebanon, you know, for no specific reason... ;) kidding. It was just convenient that Mr. Kegley happened to also live in the city I was scheduled to have a photo shoot! I was just bummed all afternoon because every weather source I could find was telling me it was going to rain, scattered showers, 40% chance.

Which meant NO photo shoot with The Forrests!(small background snipit: Justin and Kyle are best friends... and have been for a bajillion years. its cute!)

So anyways...  Jaime and I both agreed we might need to reschedule.  But as the afternoon continued,  I just couldn't handle the fact it wasnt even raining! I texted her and said, "Would you be mad if we just tried it? We might get rained on... but we can try" And what do you know? Our plan worked! 

We met up and got the job done... and pretty well too, dont you agree?
 sometimes we just had to laugh... duh!
 
 



  Oh and Andrew is graduating Kindergarten! What a big boy.
 

 
  
 Oh yeah, meet the newest Forrest family member... Duke! This precious puppy was so full of energy but when his time to model came, he turn on the smolder! It was such a fun afternoon with this crew!

I wasnt kidding... sometimes we just have to laugh when we're all together! Watch this video of Justin and Duke howling.  By far, Justin's performance steals the show!

Love you all, sweet Forrest-ers! Hope you love your sneak peek!

Post a Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...