Wednesday, May 11, 2011

WILW #4



I'm loving...  My Mom! 
 She never ceases to amaze Lanie and I will her "GO-Go-GO!" energy and Get-things-done attitude! When we were in Birmingham this weekend, we [she] got so many things done... you cant even imagine! Happy Mother's Day to a woman how continues to show us how-its-done!


I'm loving...  New Lady Antebellum music, Just a Kiss! Love their music so much.


I'm loving...  this gold necklace that Ashleigh Speight-Simmons gave me for my birthday! She mailed it to me all the way from Denver, CO just in time to arrive the night before my bday. I was so excited!
 Remember in this post I mentioned I really would like to rock a gold necklace like Detective Olivia Benson from L&O SVU?!?! Well, guess what... I totally do!! 

Not only is this necklace my version of Olivia but Ashleigh has one too! Just another way we are staying connected as she lives a thousand miles away.  Thank you for your sweet love, cant wait to see you asap when you get back to TN!


I'm loving...
GAP Outlet sales. Umm, yes please!
TAKE AN EXTRA 30% OFF
ALL Clearance Merchandise!!!*

ONLY at GAP OUTLET!


I'm loving... Lanie & Bret are coming up to Nashville this weekend! We have a Baby shower at our home church and we are all going out to eat to celebrate my bday & my cousin's graduation! Super excited about all of that.. 

I'm loving... that we are going horseback riding this weekend!
(**rain rain stay away**) 


I'm loving...:)


What are you loving today?!

Post a Comment

6 comments:

Kate said...

Hi! I'm stopping by from WILW. I love the gold necklace! How sweet of your friend to send it to you!

And I love that live in Nashville. I live in California now but I spent the first 22 years of my life in Nashville and all of my family still lives there. It definitely holds a special place in my heart!

Kate said...

Oh my gosh, what a great photos and what an adorable family!

Joeylee said...

have fun horse back riding!

Short, Sweet, and Petite said...

I'm also loving "Just a Kiss" by Lady A! It's such a great song!

I'm a new follower of your blog and I'm loving it. The header is too cute :) Hope you're having a fantastic Wednesday!

TiffanyClark said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love Lady A, as well! Nice to find another Nashville blogger! Love your blog and photography!

Tami said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I'm following you now! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...