Monday, May 2, 2011

Rachel King {Senior}

Saturday couldn't have been a more perfect day for photos... even in Bowling Green, KY!  I drove up to Western Kentucky University to shoot some "senior" photos for Rachel. We have been friends for over 10yrs now... crazy! 

Im pretty sure there is NO ONE that loves WKU like she does!  It was so fun to spend the day driving around the campus and hearing all kinds of stories about its history and/or her experiences. It made every location even more special. 

First, the square!
 
 
 
 I bet you can already tell how much fun we had! But... here's some more ON Western's campus.

  
 
Rachel, Thank you SO much for asking me to do this! It was such a JOY to spend the afternoon with you... especially to catch up, a little! Love you and CONGRATULATIONS on graduating! Keeping your future in my prayers... I know God has an amazing plan for it, just as he always has!

Post a Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...