Wednesday, June 22, 2011

pretty crazy

A year ago yesterday...
I made one crazy decision... 
that would forever change my life...
(hmm imagine that) 

Here look... even my twitter post from Jun 21 2010 shows how "on the whim" it was...
My friend/roommate April invited me to join her family's vacation to Destin! I was pumped because I was just planning on being a Millview pool babe all summer with NO signs of sand in my toes for a while. Because of some conflicts, there was extra room in their condo so they were so sweet to invite me along...and I was off for the rest of the summer... so why not? right?

Who in their right mind would turn down a trip to the beach for a week? I couldnt wait for my feet to touch sand and my skin to turn brown! 

Well...What do you know... God stepped in ... and lack of a better phrase, made it happen. And not to get into too many gooey details (cause I need to go to bed)... but that is where me and this guy met! No he was not some random beach dude... he is Aprils brother! crazy. I know. 

He is on that vacation with them this week... while I am at my new big girl job... so I cant help but stay back and think about how crazy it all seems! I cannot believe it has been a year! 
 
Every day, I am more and more thankful for Kyle in my life! Even if the path to him was sort of twisted and random...  it all seems just perfect from this angle. Wuv that whittle guy. 
 ______________________________________

Have I mentioned lately that I have a niece? And she is the prettiest baby on this planet? 
 I cannot wait to hold that precious thing in two days... Talk about a new meaning of "working for the weekend"!
 

Post a Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...