I am loving... being born and raised right here in MUSIC CITY. Country Music is so deep in my blood... I cant imagine life any where else...
Last year, one of my close friends Derek called with an extra ticket to the CMT Awards and he knew I would soak up every minute of the experience. DOES A BEAR POOP IN THE WOODS? I was SOOO pumped... but I had no idea that the night was going to be more memorable than ever. We had standing tickets... so we made our way through a herd of people... and what do you know.. we ended up 3 people away from the main stage! all of these photos below are NOT ZOOMED!
Zac Brown Band had an incredible stage setup
Carrie was THIS CLOSE!
so was JOHN MAYER and KEITH! pretty sure Keith sweat hit me on the arm.
... and the night ended with "Libby" written all over it! LADY A CLOSER THAN EVER!
Their guitar pick hit my in the head. I let the old lady next to me snatch it...
This night was once in a lifetime. I had SO much fun! Derek, if you are reading this... I can never say thank you enough!!
I am loving... this year's CMT Awards were downtown tonight! I watched it all live... and it was well done... but still NOT like being there!
How precious is Easton Corbin? Love them!
so beautiful love seeing her gorgeousness back in Country Music!
and now for a little truth time... I will admit the following two men follow under the bad boy crush category. bad... I think it is the smoldering edgy vibe... mmm... I cant help it.

Jason Aldean AND Luke Bryan! eeek
I am loving... WATERMELON AND PEACHES! my two favorite things about summer. dont judge me... I can take down some serious amounts of these fruits.. and I mean serious!
I am loving... that the cicadas are on their way OUT OF HERE!
remind me in 13 years to plan ALL indoor events for those particular 5 weeks. Yuckkk.
I am NOT loving... this whole bedtime thing.... but i gots to submit.













Post a Comment