Okay, brace yourself for one of the best Senior photo shoots I have ever had.
Why? 1. I truly love the subject. Let me introduce you to Lauren. She will be a senior at Ezell-Harding... It may be shorter for me to list the things she isn't involved in. this girl has got tons of amazing things going on! We had to squeeze this shoot in between leading youth rallies and mission trips to Honduras! Her heart is just as gorgeous as she is...I can promise you that. I cannot wait to see the way God has planned for her next plan.
2. The locations just kept rocking my world. a cornfield, an abandoned antique store... i had to slap myself to keep my jaw from dropping!

Did you get all of that? yaozaa. I just cant get enough of these photos. Thank you Lauren for rocking every part of this day! You are so beautiful. passionate and faithful! To God be the glory!

So maybe the photographer insisted on this photo... maybe, just maybe... a girl can dream right?
Dear LU, If you miss out on this girl, go ahead and swift kick yourself in the shin!





Post a Comment