Friday, July 2, 2010

things are getting wild.

I cant wait for this weekend! We're celebrating my cousin Rachel getting married Aug. 14 to Jason Mackey... and we couldnt be more excited! I mean, look how adorable they are...
Lanie, Katie (cousin-in-law?), and I have planned such a fun filled weekend! Nothing too crazy... i mean, the wildest thing might be that we sleep in a little on Saturday morning! We're spending the weekend in downtown Franklin... I cant wait to share all the local, hometown stuff with these newbies. A glimpse of the plan: Red Pony for dinner, Sweet CeCe's (need I say more?), maybe even some Loveless Cafe... I promise we're doing some things not related to food! But Ill let photos tell the story of the weekend later!

Rachel is easily one of the most sincere people in this world. Im so blessed to have her in my life and in my family. She even tolerated me as a roommate, in the smallest room in Elam, back in my silly freshman days. She deserves an award for that, for sure! We love Jason Mackey and cant wait to call him family too!

Send her some love today! Believe me, that photo above doesnt deceive you ... she is the definition of a glowing bride-to-be!!

Post a Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...