Sister Celebration Day!
This photo describes how she feels as she woke this morning. Yesterday, she finished her pharmacy residency at the Birmingham VA Hospital... Woohoo!
Let me describe my sister to you... she will continually exceed what you think of her. She gives everything she is into anything she does. I envy that. That is where we differ 'cause I kinda only pick and choose what I feel like investing in ... I know. Im weird like that! She spends her life being intentional selfless. She rocks at blessing others before herself. She will stay up working out your college schedule perfectly because your advisor doesnt care at all if you graduate in 4 yrs... then get up for work at 6am thenextmorning. Ugh... That is ONLY ONE EXAMPLE! there arehundreds. In these last few years, she has balanced being anamazing wife, my best friend, a rockin granddaughter, an involved sister, an awesome core group leader,the stronghold of our family, a delicious cook, and gorgeous housewife!


I will say this 100x and more... I want to be just like her. I look up to my sister just as a younger sister should but im so blessed to have her more as my best friend. Someone who finishes my sentences, loves all my quirks, knows me like the back of her hand, gives the best advice, is my other half, and my stronghold.

Lanie, i love you. Congratulations on your freedom! You deserve every bit of it. Cant wait to see you tonight.Ive been patiently waiting for "us" time.... but im getting "Patiquely" anxious ova here! Hey, lets go to on a vacation to Savannah and just be together? sound like a plan?

Send my best friend and sister some extra love today! She would do the same for you!

Post a Comment