Levi and I go way back... well, 6 months, but still, feels like longer! His first photo shoot... let just say we needed to have become better friends before. I was invading his territory! Then, the second shoot, he completely rocked it out of the ball park. did you see in on SportsCenter? You should've!
So, here is his 6 months shoot we did the other day! Levi... over these months, we are becoming such good friends... except this day, you were Mr. Serious! you had a smoldering bad-boy look ... Is that the new thing? you sure are gonna break some baby girls hearts, i mean... you melted this 22yr olds!
I met Jeffrey and Meredith in Mt. Juliet, which seems like half way between Lebanon and Nashville. It worked out SO great... minus the fact it is blazing hot outside! Lets just say I was in my 2nd outfit of the day before 10am!
Hey, but is was so worth it! check it


well, we started off giggly... which made for some irresistible shots
and then we got a little skeptical of the hyper- sweaty blond with that clicky black thing in front of her face and all three adults hOOping-and-hollering like animals. okay... thats fair.
yeah, just soak up that. It will last me until his 9month, for sure!
I love this sweet family! They are SO fun and down to earth... feels like home! Meredith and Jeffrey, so thankful for you both... especially for letting me love this handsome,little guy.
ready for the finale? Im not sure you are.
I wasnt.
dont judge me if I frame it in my own place someday.
drumroll.....








Post a Comment