Friday, August 13, 2010

RHS Crew.

"it was the perfect day, what I'd give if I could find a way to stay, lost in this moment now... aint worried about tomorrow, when you're busy living in a perfect day"
Imagine this: a day spent with your best friends... dressing up... being silly... rocking some model shots... and having someone professional take photos of all of it. yeah, pure bliss right?
I loved getting to capture the realness of friendship and love in you girls. Man, I SO wish I could've done something like this back in the day... darn.
Dear Boys at Ravenwood High School,
You'd be crazy to miss your opportunity to treat these girls like princesses.
(there is no way you're good enough... but I'll be the judge)
woah, hello hotness.
... absolutely nailed it.
Want to know who made all this possible? THIS girl.
Jessi, thank you so much for planning such an amazing afternoon! I love still being a part of your life... seeing you grow into a beautiful, independent, encouraging, passionate and faithful woman is such a joy! you're no longer an ex- boyfriend's sister... you're becoming one of my favorites ever... I love that.

(I mean, how could I complain? for a day, I felt like a teenager all over again!
thank you... cause lately my "big girl" decision-making, 50yr old knees and necessary bedtime earlier than 12am have made me feel less than young!)

Post a Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...