Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hip To My Heart

Here I sit... in Cool Spring's Starbucks... on a Wednesday... at 10:45pm...blogging. I could think of a ton of other things I wish I was doing... but thats how bad I miss internet in the place I lay my head. Until I didnt have it, I had no idea how much I love it/need it because of social reasons and running my business ... anyways! Well, this Sunday Im moving! oh yeah, forgot to mention that on here. whoops... SURPRISE! Ill post again with pictures of our new townhome... but you better believe I already have Comcast scheduled to be there Monday. this girl dont waste no time.

Now that I've got that all said... here's the reason I even started to blog while I was here working. Just wanted to share new music. The Band Perry! a family with unique sound that pushes the boundaries of country, folk and bluegrass music... thats got me written all over it.
about to hit the ol' trail back to the homestead... enjoy :)




Post a Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...