Friday, April 29, 2011

JR/SR 2011

I told you I would post some photos as quick as I could! I was itching to look at them all the way home. I just couldn't resist sharing them either... you'll see why!
Just look at handsome Wade-ly and his gorgeous date, Samantha!


 
 
 Now to introduce the peanut gallery... 
 
Mom, Dad, Kyle and I met up with them at the Sam Davis Home in Smryna for some group photos. It was such a beautiful place for pictures... once I led everyone away from shooting on that ugly back porch! I mean, why in the world were we NOT taking advantage of the front of the old historic mansion? I was just baffled. So I whistled at Wade & Sam... said, "Lets go around the house"... They followed... and 5-10 min later... so did the 50 other people! Seee... I told you, you were missing out!  anyways, I will get off that soapbox now.
  Lanie and Bret, you were missed... we would have all shared some big laughs, I'll just tell you that! 

 It was so eerily strange to see Wade in a tux, all grown-up and all handsome-like! Hope he has so much fun! Cant wait to hear all about it. 

Maybe I'll text him and see how its going... 
NO.. Libby... let him have his fun w/o sister interrogation time... 

ok. alright... just this once. But I cant make any promises for next year!

I just cant believe this... Wade-ly in a tux... 
I just love that boy.

Post a Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...