Monday, June 14, 2010

couldnt resist.

I just couldnt resist a sneak peek of the wedding I shot 2 days ago... you know, at the Union Station Hotel in Downtown Nashville!!!!
It is a photographer's dream venue... I still cant believe it.
Jodi and Roman were the perfect couple to work with! I NEVER had to make them be in love... LOVE was pouring out of each of them. It was so contagious!

[Insert: New LBP. Prop! Pottery Barn Chalkboard!]

Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your dream-come-true day! I loved every single bit of it... I would do it all again in a heartbeat!

Love you both! Have a great Honeymoon!





Post a Comment

1 comments:

Danny Gammon said...

I adore your outlook on life. God just has a way of taking us regardless of where we are in this silly world and gently direct us to where he wants us to be. All we have to do is be will to be led instead of trying to lead. He will do the rest. I hope that God continues to reveal himself to you and bless your life like you have blessed our family.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...