Welcome to the Libby Barker Photography Office.
( the place I have to work or the place I sit and dream about having a loft or barn office)
I know you're thinking this post is a little bit of a stretch but I promise I got a plan for this one... Here it is, in all its glory.
My workspace. This is where I spend my days, get all kinds of creative juices flowing, and dream of the future... so, I felt it was only appropriate I share what inspires me within arms reach.

1. Lets start with the brick wall. Need I say more? For my first place to rent, the brick wall makes the animal infestation, hair in the drain, and trees falling in the yard all worth it.
2. iMac. This computer has made my work 100x more efficient. Once you go Mac, you'll never go back.
3. “Pink Flower” Desktop wallpaper brought to you by the Pioneer Woman. I dont know how to describe this to you but.. here goes. Ree Drummond's life is the closest thing to my dream. At least 4 or 5 times a week(or day!! ekkk) I vicariously live through her mothering, photography, blogging, cooking, wit, home schooling and gardening!
4. Flowers. those are straight from my mom's garden. How perfect are they!? In an old wide mouth pitcher, right smack in my eye sight.
5. Magnets. Im telling you, I can stop churning these things out! I love giving them as gifts, i made them with my own hands!
6. Sally Hansen Insta-Dry Polish: Mango Motion. Best nail polish I have ever owned. never leaves my toes.. and even my fingers these days!
7. my daily Peach right there, waiting for me.
8. "Clothesline" Things: • 2 favorite men from People's Country Special: Country's Hottest Guys: George Strait and Luke Bryan. "He is the ultimate gentleman, the ultimate cowboy. He can rope & ride and run a ranch. He knows his way around a horse, the state of Texas, a crisp starched shirt or a song! No one makes country music--and looks as good doing it-- like George Strait" ugh. you just melt my heart, George. Marry Me?
• Miranda Lambert Album cover • scorecard from a favorite putt putt game • photo of my 12yr old all-american football player Father • photo of my hometown • painting from my sweet girl Elizabeth • tickets from the CMT award show • Bear Bryant Hat • dreamcatcher I made on an Indian Reservation...over time, I love how this line keeps collecting all my favorite things.
Just wanted to share...thats all.
.jpg)
Post a Comment