Monday, June 21, 2010

Need You Now.

Since the flood, Nashville has been transformed. Our city has truly become a community and seeing it unfold before us is just short of heavenly. Here is a photo snapped of the Grand Ole Opry after. It was horrifying to grasp what this actually meant... THE Grand Ole Opry had to be rebuilt/renovated, and that takes time!
Since the GOO runs every Tues night and Sat night, they immediately made a Plan B decision! The contracted out all of their shows to other venues such as Municipal Auditorium, Ryman, AND LIPSCOMB UNIVERSITY (hello, alma mater!)
The GOO slogan:
"The Grand Ole Opry is a show, not a place, and the show goes on"

So, my best friends and I set out to embrace calling Music City home... not to mention Lady Antebellum was there. Holy smokes. The first fan club I have joined since Sammy Kershaw (dont judge! When Opryland Amusement park was around, it was cool to be in fan clubs!)
You know those albums that can play all the way through with no skips and you love every second of it? Their Need You Now album blows my mind.

Shoot I tried to upload a video of a
Special Version of "Need You Now".
but it isnt working.
I'll figure that out later. bed time.

"guess I'd rather hurt than feel nothing at all"

Post a Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...