Sunday, November 21, 2010

brain unpack

Consider this an open invitation to the "Libby's Brain Unpacking Party" from the weekend! just stay with me, this might not be the most attractive or entertaining post I've ever done, I dont want to go 3 more days w/o an update... so here goes!
  • Want to know what made me feel old today? I realized Im totally in the "Ann Taylor Loft" stage of style...fully. you know what I am talking about cause you remember the "Limited Too" stage? or worse, the "Abercrombie" stage? Yeah, it is nice I've made steps to transition out or that would just be awful! so, just call me Ann! It is an perfect balance between conservative pretty adult and wild young woman. Now, dont get me wrong... I am not implying I purchase everything that ATL sells! good grief, I am not made of $ ova here but its great to get ideas and then walk over to TJ Maxx! ;)
  • Yep, your eyes arent deceiving you, it is official.. i mean, facebook official and even Mr. "I dont do facebook/No internet" Kegley initiated it! Its true... I was sitting on the couch, computer in hand, checking facebook, he leaned over and sent a relationship request to himself. I was shocked. Look at that. There wasnt any arm twisting or thumb wrestling.. guess that just proves we really both are so happy/excited, well as excited as Kyle can be without the idea of food or UT football! ... AND Speaking of that, maybe him and I need to have a talk about that darn profile picture. Now, when anyone might be interested to see who swept this 'Bama girl off her feet, they first see a UT football photo!?! uh oh, NOOT good. This issue might require some arm twisting... but , as Wade-ly has learned before, I think "I can still tear people up"... so dont worry!
  • Its a Big Night... no no, Huge, i mean massive! I got my first wedding interest email from my newly launched website!! (I almost took a photobooth photo of myself... trying to capture the pure essence of my excitedness... but that quickly got a big VETO. Im kinda look like a scrub and you already have seen 2 of those on the Keith Urban post. that is plenty for at least a year) anyways... Thank you, Thank you for all the wonderful words of encouragement, loving support, awesome recommendations you all have poured over me and this photography stuff! God keeps proving that he keeps promises and never leaves my side... for that, I am so blessed! Cant wait to look back on this blog years down the road and be amazed at all the ways he guided me
  • "My Kinda Party" This song has been on repeat these days, should I be worried about that? I cant figure out just exactly why I cant get enough: is it the bad-boy rocker kinda country vibe? the amazing video in a sewer tunnel? the verse with "... you can be my tan legged Juliet, Ill be your redneck Romeo"? the fact my dad always said I was a "lookin' for the party" kinda girl? or the new found interest in Jason Aldean? I mean, if he didnt have those earrings, Id be his tan legged Juliet... uh oh, the "facebook official" announcement in this same post.. thats not my best idea! whoops... but can you blame me? have you heard this one of his?
 
... talk about melt your heart, listen to the last verse (approx 2:17)!! are you even surprised to hear that it makes me tear up? yeah I know... you're not.

    Hey, the best thought to end this random-ness tonight? its thanksgiving week, friends. hallelujah.  good night. nice catching up, I promise the next posting(s) wont be as cluttered! 

    Post a Comment

    1 comments:

    chesley said...

    yay for your inquiry! what an awesome location! your website looks great!! did you hear that i put kyle's name on Kelli's christmas card proof instead of Matt?? not sure where my brain was!!

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...