Tuesday, November 16, 2010

get closer


Keith's New Album "Get Closer" released today! of course, I bought it... Do you know me at all? It is incredible, like always!

But besides the music rockin', please read the back of the insert! ---> oh. my. poor. whittle. melting. heart. By far, one of the most passionate, heartfelt, empowering love notes I have ever read, ever. Good gracious.

How in the world do I sleep tonight after this? Im a dreamy pile of mush over here.


[all for you. long hot summer. right on back to you. shut out the lights.
georgia woods. you gonna fly. without you. put you in a song.]

Thanks to my friend Daniel Harrington for also sharing crazy love for Keith!
He sent me this link today... you're the best. Thanks!



Post a Comment

1 comments:

Lanie said...

Wow! Can't wait to hear it. Love you!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...