Go ahead and laugh about the cheesy blog title but sometimes I cant help it! Anyways, I love meeting people and instantly knowing "ohh..this is gonna be good!" I can tell its not gonna be a typical client relationship... its gonna be a super rockin' "I'll see you again" friendship!
Sweet Rainey is a Senior at Ezell-Harding Christian. (She is friends with brother Wade-ly! ) This girl has got some awesome stuff going on in life... the night before this photo shoot... she won Homecoming Queen! I know for a fact I was NOT as cool as her back in the Page High School days, (no comment from any peanut gallery out there!)
Rainey is just flat out gorgeous with a contagious smile... and guess where this girl wants to go to college? Lipscomb! Woohoo... I love that. She will love it... and Shoot, mark my words... she'll blow my Ms. Lipscomb honor out of the water! But back to the real reason for this post, Here's a sneak peek from her senior photo shoot!


Rainey, thank you for being such a joy to be with for an afternoon. I pray you have an awesome Senior year, soak it up... it flies by! Happy Homecoming Queen-ness!
"For the Lord your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.” Zeph 3:17


Post a Comment