Friday, February 18, 2011

just because

Yesterday, Kyle showed up on my doorstep (after a long day at work) with these, a pack of sour candy and a copy of "Country Living" magazine!  Does he know me? or Does he know me? Everything from a unique bouquet of flowers (Im not much for cliche stuff) --> to the new issue of a magazine I loooove, I dont think it could've have been any more perfect.
"I get carried away by the look by the light in your eyes
Before I even realize the ride I'm on, Baby I'm long gone
I get carried away nothing matters but being with you
Like a feather flying high up in the sky on a windy day
I get carried away"
 Thank you, Kyle, for again making a memory of us that I will never forget. 
* Now go ahead and gag at the ooey-gooey ness.... but you should totally thank me as well. 'Cause this is the first post that has done that to you, right? maybe? if not, oh well, you're gonna have to just take it ... 'cause this was something that was priceless in my book.

Post a Comment

1 comments:

Jaime Forrest said...

Way to go Kyle! And way to go photographer!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...