Tuesday, February 22, 2011

thirteen.

"Day 13-Goals" ehhh. You know what? I am NOT feeling it. Not today. I have nothing at all against goal-setting! But today, it just seems kinda repetitive to past blog posts/thoughts. So...  my own topic for Day 13 will be... 
 "Day 13: Update on my baby boyfriend, William!"
 specific topic but oh so very important in order to keep you up to date.
Watch out world, He is on the move!
(** how much do you love Lena's laugh at the very beginning? She has the best giggle ever!)
He just military crawls his way around the entire house. Guess that means my eyes got to be glued to him like 5x more! 

His sweet whittle arms are going to be so buff ... 

oh and check this out! 
Oh yeah, he is a walking machine. Now, his crashes might be intense but he is tough baby boy! He gets up and forgets it ever happened!


even when we got this "battle bump" from toppling over
Can you see that? Poor guy. 
But He is just too happy and adventurous to let it stop him though!  How handsome, i know!!

Love every bit of this baby boy... and that means, a lot!

He loves avocados... but NOT out of a spoon. Oh no, no, no... we want to grab and squeeze them all by our self.
What a mess! I love Baby William more and more. He gets so excited to spend the day with me... and when His mom comes home! He is just a perfect, happy and fun baby. 

*** After I posted this today... I find out from his mama that W is sickly. Send up some prayers for him and that family. Unfortunately, they have been getting every bug lately :(

Post a Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...