Day 9: A picture of your friends
of course I will throw in a few! Cause I honestly feel like God has and always will provide just the right friends/people for just the right season of our lives. So, it isnt fair to just post a photo of Feb 14 2011 friends... So, let me welcome you to
"The History That Is Libby's Friends!"
 |
| First and foremost, there are these people. My constant, my encouragement... my family. |
 |
| High School best friend, Kayla. We spent so many years of our life doing everything the same. High school would not have been the same without her. I love that I still have her in my heart... I feel like she always will be. Thank you sweet friend for being so special. |
 |
JSpence= my basketball bff. Thank you for always being such a joy. Our circles still cross today and I am so thankful for that!
|
 |
| Page High Lady Patriots... heck, we spent enough time together... we better have been good friends! We didnt win every time... but we made lasting relationships. |
 |
| Rural Hill Church of Christ. Everything from the first time the Barker's visited --> to being an active Youth Group-er -->to the transition to camp counselor ... this church family has been so important in my life and who I am today. I thank them for continually showing unconditional love, passionate faithfulness and lots of piZaZZZzz! |
 |
Now... we transition to college. This photo is one of my all-time favorites from Lipscomb.
It was my 21st bday and all my favorite people got to celebrate with me. In this photo, there is a mixture of freshman-year-friends, my RA, girls I was an RA for, junior-senior year friends, etc. Precious hearts. |
 |
| Elaine House + their closest Friends! good times. Love this photo. |
 |
| A bunch of sweet friends all together for Mary Beth's bachelorette party |
 |
| Encouraging House Church Friends... many are missing... but just know that you are very precious to me! |
 |
| The Doetzer crew continues to grow closer and closer to my heart. They are adorable, intelligent and hilarious! I love my time spent with them. Cant believe how grown up they are. |
 |
| You remember the Brashers, right? From our crazy awesome Christmas Eve party? Yeah, these two mean so much to me. Ive never known life without having "2nd parents"! Mike & Donna are so precious to the Barkers (esp me!) and I am so thankful that our lives continue to be intertwined. They are so supportive and loving. I love getting to spend time with the two of them. Cant wait for them to be 2nd Grandparents for Baby Walters! woohoo. (Just like Lanie and I, Baby will be the best dressed because of Donna, right there!) |
 |
| My family full of incredible women |
 |
| Newest friend in life, Mr. Kegley... Every day I find another reason to be thankful for him. He makes me laugh more than anyone I have ever known, which is great for my abs cause I usually am left with stomach pain. Kyle is so beautifully sincere, kind and calm about everything in life. Being with him is easy... and Its right where I wanna be. |
 |
| Girlfriend's Bible Group. such an incredible crew of women striving to seek God in their lives. I can see this being a time I know God placed them so perfectly in my life. Excited about growing with them! |
Finale ....
 |
| These people definitely deserve an encore. Im continually encouraged, supported, loved and entertained by them. Couldn't imagine my life without them. |
done and done. another blog challenge post in the books.
Happy Valentine's Day, friends!
1 John 4: 7-19 --> "7 Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. 8 Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. 9 This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him. 10 This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. 11Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. 12 No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us. 13 This is how we know that we live in him and he in us: He has given us of his Spirit.14 And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. 15 If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in them and they in God. 16 And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them. 17 This is how love is made complete among us so that we will have confidence on the day of judgment: In this world we are like Jesus. 18 There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. 19 We love because he first loved us."
Post a Comment