Wednesday, January 26, 2011

breaking news.

Breaking news from the (205):
Im going to have a niece!! 

um, thank you!



My sister's baby is a "sweet little beautiful, wonderful, perfect All-American GIRL!"

Dear sweet baby girl, 
We're still praying for you like we have for years! Stay warm in there and dont come out til you're ready! Once you are, Ill be the one with a camera in your gorgeous face for the rest of your life. 
 I Love You! 
-Aunt LIbs


* I promise no more blogging for today. But you can agree that information was just too important not to share immediately!

Post a Comment

4 comments:

Meredith said...

Oh Libby, that's wonderful!!! Now you can finish your painting. Haha. :) She's already a very blessed little girl to have such a wonderful aunt like you!

The Faucett's said...

Congrats! I know you probably don't know who I am, but I work in the office with Bret at Homewood. And I follow, not stalk, your blog! I can't wait to have that sweet little girl in the office!

Jaime said...

Libs! WHOO HOO FOR BABY GIRLS!! Cracked me up under the "its a girl" picture with your 'um thank you' comment. hilarious!

chesley said...

congrats!! girls are so fun!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...