Sunday, January 30, 2011

Oops. Catch Up!

Who said this had to be a consecutive 30-day blog challenge? ok I know, It is implied but... still... I admit I already botched this whole challenge thing. But I promise my reason is legit... 


I am a "Mom" to these awesome 3 boys this week... and I can barely keep my own schedule straight along with theirs!  Since 8th-9th grade of high school, I have babysat/wrestled/loved these football playing, movie loving Mount boys from Franklin. As they have gotten older, the only time Im needed is when Mom & Dad go on trips, which is like 2 times a year.  So for a whole week, I am their crazy carpooling, breakfast making, butt kickin Mom. Well, more like big sister. But, ask them... Im no push over. I embrace Mom-mode like none other. haha. Oh AND I can tell you this, it is the best form of birth control, ever. Teaches me to appreciate the stage of life I am in... cause before you know it, it all gets flip upside down!

They love to remind me I am getting old (eekk). They think it is hilarious.  Initially, my feelings are hurt... then i realize I still got it. They bring out every bit of young thats inside me!! And some times it surprises them. I love being silly with them, watching Spongebob, taking them out for special dinners and laughing ourselves to sleep.  

okay... back to the challenge. 

Day 2-Meaning behind your blog name
well, I created this blog wayyy back in the living-in-Birmingham days because of the influence of my sister and all those blog loving women!  I am still thankful. I did it. 

But you know when you go to create the perfect blog name, you type it in and then blogspot kindly tells you "that username is already in use"? dadgumit x 5. I bet I tried everything. There was nothing working. I wanted one that someone would recognize... not like it was back in the ol' AOL screenname days.  I mean, who knew that blondy4288 was Libby? nobody.  

So, lebarker was the winner. barker=last name, L = first letter of my first name and E= first letter of my middle.  It is not snazzy... it is not super dooper creative... but thats it.

Post a Comment

1 comments:

Kayla said...

Blondy4288...oh man, I miss the AIM days.

<3 Swtbrowneyedgirl ;)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...