I hate to break it to you this way...
I mean, right here... on this blog?
no personal phone call?!
not even a mass text?
yeah I know and I apologize
I really do!
But dont get me wrong...
I have laid awake at night pondering the best way to tell you...
cause either way somebody gets hurt...
It isnt easy for me to say but....
I AM MOVING TO FLORIDA!
Believe me?
maybe you caught my bluff...
but Im just gonna be honest.. I might actually consider it! or at least a little bit.
Let me tell you how I got to this conclusion...
Well, yesterday I flew down to Orlando with my Mom, her company
GoodCents is an exhibitor at the
AESP Conference here at the Hilton @ Walt Disney World! I came with her as an assistant/nurse/airport-wheelchair-driver. 'cause remember that she just had surgery? yeah...
We left a dreary rainy Nashville that was recovering from "The Great Snow of 2011" (or whatever that was!) to fly to Florida, the state with cloudless skies and 70 degree sunshine!
someone slap me in the face.
Florida is EXACTLY what I needed. Its as simple as this = my body requires a certain amount of Vitamin D... I feel like it is more than the average human. Therefore, hate to break it to you Tennessee, you're just not satisfying my quota.
Guess that means we should break up.... Sorry but you're greattttt!
So I sit beside the pool, in a bathing suit, baking in the sun with the most perfectly consistent cool breeze, not sweating one bit, chilling to Usher Pandora radio and snacking on a pear I got from the contenential breakfast...
Its a tough life as a nurse/assistant but someone's gotta do it.
yeah, it is true. need proof?
alright... deal. --->
forget going to FL only in the summer, this January weather is .... absolute... perfection.
I mean, I kinda feel bad rubbing it in like this (and strangely I am not talking about my sunscreen) But I just wish everyone could retreat to FL for a couple days to rejuvenate. You know that "seasonal" depression thing that we fight in TN... the fact I am soaking up some Vitamin D and NOT wearing anything close to the warmth of wool is the perfect remedy!
in case you missed this, did you catch that I was at the Hilton @ Walt Disney World? Yeah, DISNEY WORLD! this is just keeps being more of a dream. I cannot believe it... guess I will be tackling Magic Kingdom tomorrow... alone! all by myself... wonder if anyone has ever done that? I mean, i will miss having a crew but I cant NOT go to Disney when I am THIS close! stay tuned for that post. Hope you enjoy all the SOLO photos :)
Dear Summer, You cannot come fast enough. Im needy for your cloudless sunshine on my skin.
Well, I am off to enjoy the perfection of this day that the LORD has blessed me with.
Thank you x 100.
<-- Maybe I will take a nap where I did yesterday...
who knows!?
Wish YOU were here!
Post a Comment