30 Day Blog Challenge Day 1:
Recent Picture, 15 Interesting Facts
The Barker/Walter's Crew at Christmas 2011
1. It has snowed a lot this year. Since when did Tennessee become the new Alaska? Summer, lets go!
2. My sister, Lanie, has a baby bump! Can you see it here? if not, I will just tell you... it is heart melting. Wade cant quite wrap his mind around the fact a baby is growing inside of his older sister... he just giggles!
3. My family has a 1yr.old puppy named Hoover. He is just precious... dont you agree? He is quickly becoming Wade's best friend. Its so cute... they keep each other young! They love to play rough and lovingly tackle each other in the yard.
4. I love music... sometimes I wish there was some way to have an overhead speaker system play my life soundtrack as I go through life. not just one type of music either... i like 'em all. For example, I have 4 country stations preset on my car radio and Usher in my CD player.
5. Im a boots girl. My love started way back. I was that 4yr old bushy blonde who never was without her cowboy boots, hot pink ones that is. (I wasnt even implying boots on men. Dont ... even ... get ... me ... started there!)
6. I choose fruit before sweets. yeah I said it... I would rather sit down with a half of a watermelon in my lap than a piece of cake any day!
7. I hate needles, surgery or anything blood squirting. Dont get me wrong, i wish I wasnt! That would make so many things less tramatic... but Im pretty sure I threw up on a nurse once. Whoops.
8. I love photos. I love looking through other peoples photo albums, I love seeing professional's work and I love photos of the people I love. Photos are a direct way to my heart.
9. Im extremely thankful for my family's heritage of faith. The same God that loved and blessed my grandparents for over 70 years is the very same God that I serve. I love that idea.
10. Im not particularly a morning person. Guess that makes me a night owl? Im not that lame.
11. My dream car is a Yukon Denali XL in black. I have a mad crush on it. Why such a tank of a vehicle? cause I am implying I will have a few kids. ;)
12. There is no milk like Purity's Sweet Acidophilus. Thanks Mom for teaching us the ways. There is nothing like the usual Barker family groceries. Other include: Purity French Onion Dip, Sun Drop, Boars Head Lunch Meat (go ahead Lanie, chuckle away!)
12. There is no milk like Purity's Sweet Acidophilus. Thanks Mom for teaching us the ways. There is nothing like the usual Barker family groceries. Other include: Purity French Onion Dip, Sun Drop, Boars Head Lunch Meat (go ahead Lanie, chuckle away!)
13. Im crazy about this boy.
14. I like to dance. I really do... by myself in my room or back in the day at an Elam dance party. my dad always denied the fact I was fully a "white" girl.
15. I am so blessed. My life is full of so many blessings. I cant possibly compile them in a list that isnt the size of a novel. Thank you, Father.
That concludes Day 1. Good! because I am sleepy. This week, I am a "mom" to the 3 Mount boys while their parents are out of the country. Whats the wake up time for school? 545am. Who in their right mind would... uh... nevermind... I now refer back to interesting fact #10 and count my blessings. on that note, Good night!
[Here is a little present that you wont regret taking:
Randy Montana's "1,000 Faces" is FREE on iTunes!]
Randy Montana's "1,000 Faces" is FREE on iTunes!]




Post a Comment