Monday, January 10, 2011

{Stanton Wedding} Sneak Peek!

Yesterday, I had the privilege of capturing one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever... ever... been a part of to this day! bold statement, I know... but ...  The venue, the bridesmaid dresses, the flowers, the reception, the ceremony, the vows, the intimacy, the cake, and  two of the most beautiful people, inside and out... OH, I just couldn't keep this photos all to myself for the week or so! 

and Thanks to this "Great Blizzard of 2011"(or whatever this is?) the newlyweds had some crazy flight changes so I'd thought I sneak them a peek of their amazing wedding day if they happen to have some free time.
Clare and Kalen are so adorably in love! Its so obvious... they barely even made me work for posing.
 
Going to be honest, I still cant get enough of this shot. It gives me chills... the shiny-ness of the Bentley, the embrace, the smoky-ness in the background, the tilt... good grief, I still cant believe it. 
Clare & Kalen,  
Thank you so much for letting me be a part of this fairytale celebration! It was such a blessing to work with the two of you and your wonderful families! Praying for your marriage today. As one of your groomsmen said, Thank you for being such a beautiful example of a marriage full of unconditional love for each other and constant faith in God. Happy Honeymoon-ning, whenever you get there! :)

Post a Comment

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is just beautiful! Libby, you capture one of a kind shots!

LaShonda

Anonymous said...

Hi Libby!
You really made taking pics so much fun, and so easy! I love the "J.Crew" poses!! Thanks for the sneek peek, and the last black& white makes me think of what they will show their grandchildren one day-LOVE IT!I felt so honored to be in her wedding,and great to have wonderful pictures that go with the happy memories:))
Chiara Buonanno

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...