Day 3:Your First Love
oh goodness. I really have no idea how to answer this. Can my first love be considered watermelon? Id say that's pretty dadgum close to my heart. Anyways.. I'm the girl who NEVER thought boys had cooties...they were too heart-throbbingly handsome.
So,by first love... do we mean puppy love? want to marry? or the unpopular "Libby thinks we're friends but the boy thinks we're in love" stage? oops. cause if I keep thinking back back BACK in the day to retrieve my FIRST love... I could think of a few things but not one exactly.
1. George Strait: I know you are thinking, "will she ever stop talking about him? He has been in at least 5 blog posts." I told you in the beginning... I will never forget my love for him. thankfully, my mom let me watch "Pure Country" at a young age. I was sold. So, now when his songs come on the radio... its like my love resurfaces. Might not be real love... but my love for that rugged, smoldering cowboy is everlasting.
2. I remember thinking that Chase from my Concord Rd CoC preschool class was the best thing since Disney World... is that love? cause That blond bowl cut was irresistibly cute according to one twitterpated girl w/ boots.
3. Why dont you just go ahead, call me the heartbreaker. I don't mean to be! unfortunately, what happened way too many times was that I did not like a boy in that way and he was starting to name our kids. oops! Every time, in hindsight bias, I thought, "how in the world did it get to this point?? I had no idea. whoops." For example, in 2nd grade, a chubby boy's MOM came to the elementary school lunch table and had a REAL TALK CONVO with me about how I needed to "go out" with her son. We were 7! bahahah... still cracks me up. I had no idea what to say! Her convincing did not make me fall in love... hope she learned that! Or maybe she lasso-ed him a woman later down the road with that strategy. But not this girl. This wild horse cant be broken like that...
real talk time, are you ready?
4. I guess the high school boyfriend would fit in this category. Even though I feel like I want to go back and tell High-School-Libby that "You don't even know the real thing yet, Quit claiming you do. You think relationships are a piece of cake, they're not. You think you can do whatever your rebel heart desires but don't clip your wings too early. You'll wish you didn't!" But I was 17. [now's the time I congratulate Him and a past friend of mine on their engagement. May God bless ya'll's marriage]
I think I am going to stop there... and include no more photos. Those are my final answers! hope that suffices.

Post a Comment