Tuesday, January 11, 2011

reunited

I forgot to tell you! I got to be with the Doezter kids for a little bit last week! Each Christmas and summer, They get to spend a few weeks in New York with both of their families! I love seeing how excited the kids get to travel there ... its precious. Pretty sure Elizabeth had been counting down for months.

I dont know what was different this time but it sure felt like forever since I had seen them.  Probably because now I get to see them twice a week consistently and thats a first. While they were gone, it was like Elizabeth (4, almost 5!) grew into a teenager, Lena (3) loves to long conversations and calling me all names but my own "Daddy" "Silly Billy" "Grilled Cheese" (she thinks its the funniest thing on this earth), and ... last but not least... Mr. William! I was expecting my little boyfriend to grow bigger than his sisters over this break.  But he surprised me, he didnt!  He started to look older and his eyes got darker. They are more of a brown-ish color instead of hazely green... interesting. Refer to photos below... isnt he the most handsome boy you have ever seen? He is the best baby! so happy, well behaved,  loves to play & learn, sleeps like a dream...

It was SO good to see them for a morning. I continue to be thankful to God for letting me find this sweet family's "Babysitter Wanted" post 4 years ago. We have so much fun together and I truly love seeing these little ones grow.
Elizabeth turns five this month. She will tell you how many days until it... she is so pumped. But it makes me kinda sqwirm-ish, she goes to Kindergarten this year? big girl school? oh, goodness. I remember that little 17month old bouncy blond coming around the corner of the stairs to meet me at the front door... seems like yesterday.
yours truly, 
Ms. I'm-Getting-Old.

Post a Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...