"Worship Me ONLY. Whatever occupies your mind the most becomes your god. Worries, if indulged, develop into idols. Anxiety gains a life of its own, parasitically infesting your mind. Break free from this bondage by affirming your trust in Me and refreshing yourself in My Presence. What goes on in your mind is invisible, undetectable to other people. But I read your thoughts continually, searching for evidence of trust in Me. I rejoice when your mind turns toward Me. Guard your thoughts diligently; good thought choices will keep you close to Me."
[Jesus Calling]
Back home now and it feels so good. Man, I sure don't want to be a full-time Mom right now... I don't want to skip to age 35... I don't want to worry about my future.
All I want to do is live in the now and be more than grateful for the wonderful opportunities in front of me!
Good night friends. Wanna start tomorrow with a task? think about Why NOW is such a perfect time, no matter where you are in life!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Post a Comment