Saturday, I got to meet up with Alyssa & Chris in downtown Franklin for an Engagement Shoot! And what a perfect day for one... Not kidding. It was about 60degrees, slight wind and the signs of green grass... I am SO glad we scheduled it for this weekend!
These two were perfection, too. They are like a photographer's dream couple to work with... you DO NOT have to make them look like they are in love! When you posed them beside each other, it was just natural! Whew. I loved every bit of working with them... which makes me SO stinkin' excited about their wedding in September! This E-shoot made me anxious for it... then I realized it is months away. Guess these smokin' engagement photos will have to get me through the wait!!
 |
| * Total Mom Shot., I know. It's sweet and plain... but so good! |
 |
| * "STOP in the name of love!" is what I call that. go ahead, laugh! |
 |
| * One of the most gorgeous rings I have ever ever..ever..ever.. held in my hands. I drooled a few times! |
 |
| Steamy... Smokin'... Hotness. Whew. They are good. |
 |
| Sweet one to end on! |
See you both in a few months! I will try my best to wait patiently... I cant make promises! Hope you enjoy the sneak peek!
Post a Comment