Thursday, March 10, 2011

knock you out

So, last Thursday with Baby William... I grabbed my camera to get a photo of him "texting" with my blackberry.  What I thought was just a blog-able shot .... turned into some of my favorite photos of this "little" man. 
Not sure when he started to embrace this smoldering look but I will let you guess what it does to me! 
Dont you tell me that this doesnt just turn you into mush.... 
Do you see those curls He is getting?! ahhh...
He just... gets me every time! Look how funny this is!

Now for the photos that I was actually shooting for... 
Mr. William and Libby's blackberry=LOVE
Thank goodness for the "Standby" button  or all my contacts would be receiving some strange messages! 
Isnt it crazy that babies absolutely plunge out of your arms to grab the ONE thing that you dont want them to? I feel like if I give him the "standby" blackberry, he will eventually get tired of it and move on to another obsession. 
Well...Ive done that plan about 10 times now, I dont think its working. Whoops!

Post a Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...