Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Book Today!

Wait, Even better question... do you hate your "school-contract" photos? 
Dont act like you dont... I have been on that side, just 6 years ago.  Let me tell you... I am not even posting one of my senior photos on this blog post 'cause I am that embarrassed! I'm not kidding... I look so uncomfortable!

I wish I would've taken the time to get photos that were unique and we're "ME" themed... not like every other one of my 365 classmates.  With a time schedule, location and photographer that I was comfortable with... priceless in my book now. 

Consider this as me throwing you the life-saver... 
you dont have to drown in the gruesome depth of bad Senior photos!
Lets schedule an hour shoot on a weekend at any location of your choice!


 You aren't graduating but I bet you have to give a graduation present some time this next year. right?

Give them a LBP. Gift Certificate for 1.5 Hour Photo Shoot, 1 location & 2 outfits for $150!
Just think about it!

Visit my website for more details!

OH and also I love give aways...  
Come check out the Workshop Jungle Featured Review on Brooke Snow at www.WorkshopJungle.com and win yourself a FREE spot!

Post a Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...