I am starting something new: Letters to my niece! Nothing special, just thoughts from her Aunt. Here goes...
Hi love bug. Hows the belly life? Warm, Nuturing?
Yeah, I knew Lanie Mom would be the most perfect and beautiful carrier of you. And that your Dad would be highly entertaining as well (just you wait to experience it face-to-face. you will never stop laughing!)
So today, I was thinking of you! Well, Like that is unlike any other day? but I bought some things with your sweet self in mind. Well, that too doesn't sound much different than any other day but... but today's purchases are extra special!
I got you this whittle teddy bear hat from This Etsy Shop!--> Wont you just melt my heart and scoop it into a bowl. I am so anxious to put it on you! No offense to this baby or this baby's mama... but you are going to look MUCH CUTER in it. As your Dad would say, "FO SHO"
Hmm.. I was thinking... Wonder if you will you have no-hair or lots of hair? Dark or light? HAIR, I mean, not skin! Although that does bring up another interesting point... will you get Daddy or Mommy's skin? Can we say total opposites? Shh.. Dont tell your Dad but I'll teach you the "SPF 1000" joke one day!
On to the cuteness. I got this headband! Well in a different flower (purple of course) but... same idea!
And this one!
I bet you are just twirling up a storm inside. If not, that must mean you are saving all the dancing for when I "see" you next weekend! Have a safe trip up to Nashville. You dont have to get too used to it because I will be right there outside your bedroom door most of your first few months. BUT, I mean if a UFO holds me hostage here in Nashville next fall for whatever reason... I might need for you to drive to me! Oh... and to see your grandparents of course. whoops!
Night Night, Sleep Tight precious gift. smack,smack. *
Love, Aunt Libs.
*This is the noise of 2 lip smacking kisses. Your "G-Mama" (Gwen Barker's Grandma name is still TBD) will do it when she tucks you in at night guaranteed. Get used to it. You'll love it.




Post a Comment