"Okey Dorie" I cant believe it is time to write this blog. Not one day in the last year have I been anxious for this moment but I trust God will lead me through, just as he did a year ago.
March 2 is a year from Papa's passing away... going home... feeling the most peace & relief ever from this crazy broken world.
I miss him.
Regardless, my words are few tonight as I lay to sleep. I feel like I could recap for pages and pages on my memories, my heritage, my love and my hope... but I dont know where to start. God has covered my family in such a strong and comforting shield over the past year. Some days, I still cant believe how this feels peaceful... its cause God's plan is bigger than ours! Now there are good days and bad days... and I dont boast about my family because we are strong and/or untouchable (whew we are far from it). But, I tell you all that in honesty because without God, it would have be suffocating.
James Owen Enlow is one of the greatest men I will ever know. Hands down. My life is forever changed because of him. Cant wait to see him again. What a glorious reunion!
"I care not today what the morrow may bring,
If shadow or sunshine or rain,
The Lord I know ruleth o'er everything
and all of my worries are vain
Living by faith in Jesus above,
trusting confiding in His great love
from all harm safe in His sheltering arms,
Im living by faith and feel no alarm"

Post a Comment