Sunday, March 20, 2011

drive thru

My cousin Jason and his wife Katie came through Nashville tonight!  They had been with a mission team in San Antonio for a week. Then, Jason had an engineering exam study course in Birmingham! So, Katie got to help Lanie with baby stuff all weekend. She was SO helpful and was super ready to do whatever Lanie needed! Oh and Jason got to feel baby Sadie kick for the first time ever... as in, he has never felt that before! That baby girl is going to be loved by so many... I cannot wait! 

So as they were driving home to Paducah, we were able to eat together. Especially at a restaurant that holds a special place in our heart and stomachs... China Pan! Dont knock it til you try it! 
Thanks Katie and Jason for loving on Lanie, B & Sadie! It was SO great to see you, if even for an hour or two..... or some random gas station encounter ;) Love you both very much! Be safe on the way home. Cant wait to see you again ASAP. yes, that means, as SOON as it is POSSIBLE for everyone!!
- Jason and Katie... uh hum... this is supposed to be a SILLY photo... you act UN-normal... not a "lets look more cute than everyone"   Just thought I would teach you that. I still love you regardless. I promise! 
- Wade-ly, I know have documentation of you making this face toward me in two family silly photos. I mean, if I smell...  I will switch to a 2x-a-day D.O. application if I need to.  You gotta let a girl know this kinda stuff!
- And last by not least, when did I officially become THE shortest person, ever.  Look, Wade is like 6 in. taller, easy! Am I shrinking?

Post a Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...