Saturday, March 19, 2011

got biscuits?

oh...boy... do I have some biscuits?!

 I just got back from assisting Joy Dement with a wedding at Loveless Cafe. oh. my word. It was such a fun celebration of the marriage of Meredith & Chris! A barn full of loving friends and family, amazing food, fun dancing... and a biscuit bar, need I say more!?

So I was dumping my memory cards tonight before bath time and then bed time... I had to post these! When you're assisting, you have the time to take a little extra time to spend on the details. I loved that freedom, it was a beautiful change! These are by far some of my favorite ring shots. enjoy! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Can you see why these are some of my favorite of all-time?
Yeah. soak all those in. I cant stop looking through them... Im talking about the rings, not the biscuits. 

But since we are talking about biscuits, I'm going to enjoy my personal to-go box of them. seeeeee yaaaaaa.

Post a Comment

2 comments:

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...