Tuesday, October 26, 2010

back at one

this song will hit you like a freight train. okay, maybe only for those who were a love-struck teenager in the 90s... but still... thats like half this blogs readers... so it should hit right at home
Brian McKnight "Back at One" oh. my.

this was one of the first CDs in my very 1st stereo! oh I can see it like it was yesterday...I loved that thing. It even had a repeat button... and this was the only track I liked on the entire album... so lets just say I wore this song out back in the day...

Now, my baby brother loves it too! Was he even born then? who knows... but he knows its a feels-so-good, make you wanna throw up your Jesus hand, close your eyes and feel it love song when he hears it... He knows this song hits me deep so we are on a kick of jamming to this song. hope you enjoy it as much as we do these days!

p.s. dont deny the urge to belt it in your car a little louder than than usual... this song will do that to you. you gotta feel this song and all its goodness. enjoy! [maybe i will snipe a video of wade-ly and I belting it soon. keep your fingers crossed]

"1... you're like a dream come true. 2... just wannna be with you. 3... its plain to see that you're the only one for me and 4. repeat steps 1-3. 5... make you fall in love with me..."

Post a Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...